No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Monday, December 29, 2008

2009, I must.

Quote of the Year: 世界上没有怕老婆的男人,只有尊重老婆的男人。(there is no man who is afraid of his wife, only men who are respectful of them- Ip Man)

I really like this phrase. It is so true. I used to think i want a male chauvinist, one who dominates me ( i am quite domineering, therefore i thought i wanted someone even more domineering) but that was wrong. A man can dominate, take the lead yet be respectful of you. A man who can bring the bacon home, yet share the housework with you. A respectful man doesn't determine what role a woman should play. That,will make you a very fortunate woman.

Thoughts of the Year: If i hadn't came back, if i hadn't gone, if i hadn't...i wouldn't have met a,b,c, d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t and U.

Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. The only constant thing is change.

Bali, Israel, Pulau Dayang, Bintan and Hong Kong had my footprints this year. I am blessed, and i want to do more.

Photo of the Year:

What goes up, must come down. I guess i proved the theory right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...