No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Does my bum look big in this?



At this point, she was asking me to "Suck in, suck in!" Then realised its the loose cloth. Ivan is surely begging to differ, i bet.

It's a nice dress (mine) but don't think it photograph very nice because of the many folds and loose cloth around. But its actually very fitting when i'm standing up though.

See. Ok, i mosaic my face course you will feel like punching me if you see it. Heck, i feel like slapping my own face when i saw it.

Like Norman says he prefers the sweet demure me than the sexy wild me. Hey, i don't choose to be sexy or be sweet. It happens!

3 comments:

RaGe FuRy said...

u got the belt to help u push it in already what.... sheesh!

Timothy said...

looking good now!
nice photoshoot leh!

oh guess what, i passed out of BMT already :D

Anonymous said...

wow,3 months has passed.u're a man now.congrats on passing BMT with those special feet ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...