No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Making Headlines: IT'S NOT ME!

This morning i came into the office to be interrogated. The colleague sitting in front of me asked

"Do you have a greenish tube dress?"

I asked, "why? do you want to borrow it? no, i don't have."
He said, "Are you SUUUUUUUre?"

I said, "who in the world wears GREEN?"

Then the colleague sitting diagonally from us piped, "No no...it's not green! Its something like turqoise...."

And i thought perhaps they need to borrow my dress for some performance.

She then asked, " Have you been shopping alot lately?"

I shook my head, because i have been saving for Japan.

Then, they showed me this! I did a double flip."The police are appealing for details on the identity and whereabouts of this woman to assist investigations into a case of credit card fraud. She was last seen in a green dress at Mustafa Centre on March 7 between 2am and 4am."
If you close one eye and squint, it does sorta kinda resemble me. Except she is alot fairer than me. I was teasing my colleagues..."you mean you guys were contemplating to call the hotline??"
At least i resemble a possible criminal (not sure yet) who is kinda hot and not in one of those "Ugly Singaporeans" caught-in-action photos in the papers. At least it wasn't my look-alike caught digging her nose or pushing an old lady out of the way.
Tell me, have you seen her?

P.S My boyfriend and my family are my alibi as i was with them. But that doesn't stop me from having a wild imagination. What if i am a case of Lincoln Burrows? Jailed for something i have not done. What if the chief investigator is an Ang Moh? And to Ang Mohs, they can't tell one Asian from another.

The wanted girl is NOT ME!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...