No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebrity Gossip

All pictures from Vitamin's FB page.
The launch of Vitamin Water was by far one of the most attended by celebrities. Every corner i turn, every person i bump into is one good looking person or a famed other.

I'm not much of a tattletale, but if you haven't had a chance for invites or rubbed shoulders, let me share with you some of the juiciest gossips I know.

Afterall, everyone loves reading.

Disclaimer: The gossip you read here DO NOT represent the celebrities recognised from these pictures. The gossips are meant to stay annoymous and non-malicious.

gos·sip (g s p). n. 1. Rumor or talk of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.
Believe.it.or.not.
A certain Ang Moh host's gorgeous wife gave birth a year ago and they're both contemplating breast implants (for the woman of course) for the better of their married sex life. Breast feeding apparantly sucked her breasts dry.
As a little girl, Triple Nine's female lead was an actress i looked up too. She's a MILF now, something i envision to be. In person, she is as cool as her on-screen persona. Her husband, walks around like as if he's a sex god. Got to admit, he does have the body of one though.

Another Ah-Ge of Caldecott, dark as a horse. I met him in his late thirties , also walks as if all women worship the ground he walks. He got married recently, i guess he finally grew up.

I was 18, the legendary actor who cheated on his older wife was a flirtateous charming man. He asked for my number, saying he'll get me a possible stint in an advertising firm.
                            
When i was 8, i was a calefare in a Ch8 drama. An actress (who is very pretty then, but put on quite a bit of weight now. Never did get into the A list even though been in the industry very long) was very fond of me, and held my hand like i was her daughter. She went to the director and 撒娇 (pout), asking him to buy an ice-cream for us me. She was probably trying to

A) show him her maternal instinct by demonstrating with me (as if i am her baby) or
B) turn him on by licking an ice-cream

They were both stingy. I never got my ice-cream.
A host ( let's call her SeaShell) wasn't famous then (but now famous because of a certain role), but acted like a total DIVA. She cringed when i offered chocolate cake. She asked snottily if i was trying to make her fat. She later instructed her male co-hosts to not touch the durian puffs, just in case their breath stinks.

She was a wet blanket on stage.
2 of the 7 Princesses have their eye-lids cut, complete with a boob job done. Then again, maybe all of them did but these two were guaranteed with a stamp.
I still have a few more up my sleeve, but i'm kinda tired gossiping.

I am never really a gossip girl. ;p


But i guess being a celebrity disqualifies you from being spotted by Urban.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...