No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beauty Product of the Year


Beauty product of 2011 for me is the Soothe, Hydro Cleanser. For long, I’ve been battling with imperfect skin. My acne problem was no longer a problem after years of facial treatment but it remained imperfect because of incorrect cleansing at home.

SGD 25 (15ml) / SGD 69 (200ml)

With make-up or not, cleansing is very important to prevent oil bumps from forming or pimples appearing. For a long while, I had been using a cleansing cream to remove make-up and then the facial foam that everyone uses at home. My skin surface was rough and I had the occasional breakout.

Because of my combination skin, I was advised to use water based make-up remover on top of my cleansing cream and then facial foam for a more thorough cleansing but that didn’t help despite THREE STEPS OF CLEANSING!

Then, I did that review at Porcelain Face Spa last year and was introduced the Sooth, Hydro Cleanser. Paraben and sulfate free, it is enriched with 6 natural ingredients (like Aloe Vera, Carrot, Rosemarry, Sage leaves etc) to cleanse, hydrate and calm even the most sensitive skin. Containing powerful antioxidants and conditioning agents to protect and nourish, it also effectively dissolves makeup.

After one Quintessential facial where all kinds of gunk and junk were extracted from my face, I replaced my make-up remove and facial foam with Soothe, Hydro Cleanser and my skin remained smooth. Doubling up as a make-up remove AND facial foam, it’s just 2 steps to maintaining perfect skin!

Get them at Porcelain Face Spa near Outram MRT. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...