No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm travelling again.

This time, to Greater China and i've been told its freezing there. I feel like i'm packing for war and i'm almost done, in 90 minutes.

I never travel without my training shoes. Running is a great way to familarize with the neighbourhood and allows more bandwidth to eat everything in sight.

Got the latest FW12 RealFlex footwear engineered with improved individual flex nodes. It's lightweight and not chunky like the regular shoe too. The shoe promotes flexibility of the foot which makes it super versatile as a travelling shoe. I can trek, rock climb or even wear it to club/dance!

Watch this space, I'll bring you stories of Greater China in my Reebooks ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...